Tiber Creek is committed to the satisfaction and happiness of our employees; our most valuable assets. Our two most important principles are:
- Maximizing compensation by minimizing overhead
- Ownership/equity eligibility for all employees
In addition to top industry pay and eligibility to gain equity shares in the company, we offer generous benefits, ample vacation/leave time, training/skills building opportunities and a great work environment. We will do everything possible to ensure the satisfaction of our employees.
Tiber Creek is a progressive organization that guarantees equal opportunity and fair treatment, regardless of race, gender, religion, national origin or sexual orientation.
Our benefits include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) of 24 days during the first 5 years of employment, 30 days between 5 and 10 years of employment, and 36 days after 10 years employment.
- Medical insurance is provided by an Anthem BlueCross/Blue Shield. Tiber Creek pays for 100% of employee premiums, or the first $350/month towards family premiums. Coverage commences the first month following date of employment.
- Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA) is available for pre-tax, un-reimbursed medical, dental, vision, and dependent care expenses. The FSA maximum per year is $5000.
- Dental insurance is provided through Met Life. Coverage commences the first of the month following the first two months of full-time employment.
- Short and long term disability insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, as well as term life insurance is provided by SunLife. All of these benefits are paid entirely by Tiber Creek. Coverage commences after the first two months of full-time employment.
- 401(k) plan is provided by Fidelity Investments. Plan available after the first six months of employment. Tiber Creek makes a matching contribution of fifty cents for every dollar contributed by the employee, up to a maximum company contribution of 3% per pay period.
- Depending upon the needs of the business, flexible work arrangements and time off without pay are important optional aspects of the Tiber Creek work environment.
- Performance Bonus and Profit Sharing are an important optional component of the overall compensation environment for Tiber Creek.
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, vision discount, and referral plans.